Innovative and responsible.
Your tasks are challenging.
SUBSIDIARIES AND PARTNERS
Due to the continued growth and sales of ENDURA CNC machines within the UK, our service partner, Phase 3 CNC Ltd. has a full-time permanent opportunity for an experienced, electrically biased CNC Field Service Technician.
You will be responsible for service and maintenance of our range of ultra-modern, high tech CNC machine tools. If you have the right experience and knowledge we would love to hear from you.
• Repair of FOOKE and other technologically advanced CNC equipment
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting for our customers’ diverse technical issues
• Remedying any problems that arise, and carrying out on-site repairs
• Commissioning of machines and components
• Carrying out diverse and varied maintenance work
• Completed technical apprenticeship or degree with knowledge of mechanics, mechatronics, or electronics
• Technical expertise with several years’ experience in field service (maintenance and repair) or in the commissioning and/or
servicing of lathes and/or milling machines
• Confident handling of CNC controls (e.g. Siemens, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Mitsubishi)
• Service-oriented approach, friendly manner and confident with direct customer contact
• Willing to travel nationally and be highly flexible
Machine specific training will be undertaken at the FOOKE factory in Borken, Germany.
Salary commensurate with experience. Company car. Contributory Pension Plan. Laptop, iPhone
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential function. The candidate must possess the following knowledge & skills, but not limited to:
• Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues at customer site
• Briefing customers in the operation and maintenance of the equipment
• Performing inspections and preventive maintenance
• Installation of retrofits and drive optimizations
• Troubleshooting of control related issues (Siemens & Heidenhain)
• Accurately reporting technical conditions and information in written and verbal form
• Programming NC & PLC controls
• Production support
• Phone support to customers and colleagues
• Work in compliance with all safety requirements
• Associates Degree or technical certification
• 3-5 years of experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machine tools
• Experience with Siemens and/or Heidenhain controls, preferably both
• Proven ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and sequence (PLC) ladder diagrams
• Good verbal and written communication skills with exceptional customer service orientation
• Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
• Extensive domestic travel: drive or fly depending on distance. Occasional international travel may apply
• Location: Shelby Twp., MI
• Must have and maintain a valid driver license and passport
Exposure to machining environments which may present possible hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment and other automated and manual machinery
Frequent: Travel, operating a vehicle, sitting, standing, walking, bending, squatting, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling & lifting objects.
Periodic: Operating power equipment, sitting at desk, utilizing computer & phones.
Occasional: Lifting or moving up to 70lbs
• Competitive compensation
• Company vehicle
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short/long term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Insurance will come to affect after completion of 90 days new employee probation period
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSA’s
• 401k with employer match
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law