Gantry Milling Machine ENDURA® 400LINEAR
We have designed and constructed the FOOKE compact portal milling machine ENDURA® 400LINEAR especially for demanding customers who are primarily at home in the world of plastics; And indeed for those whose task it is to produce large workpieces precisely.
In close cooperation with our valued customers and based on our many years of experience, we have developed a completely new series of FOOKE portal milling machines that are ideally suited for this application.
Like all FOOKE portal milling machines, a FOOKE ENDURA® 400LINEAR should be large, accurate and highly dynamic. To achieve this, we have designed all structural components using the latest design and calculation methods, so that an ideal ratio of rigidity and weight has been achieved. The linear axes are driven by state-of-the-art linear motors, the rotary axes by torque motors. All this, in conjunction with high-quality direct measuring systems in all axes, ensures the highest level of motion control quality.
FOOKE ENDURA® 400LINEAR. Modern machining of modern materials.
Features, technology and equipment:
- Highly dynamic GANTRY-high bed milling machine in compact construction: gantry moving in X-direction.
- Machine structure: Machine bed, side walls (X-axis), compound slide and gantry (Y-axis) and walking beam (Z-axis) manufactured as stress-relieved annealed welded steel structures.
- Assembly of machine without foundation: Due to the self-supporting machine bed, a standard industrial floor (reinforced with steel), approx. 200 mm to 300 mm thick, is sufficient for the assembly of the machine. A special foundation is not necessary. The machine is set up and aligned by means of fixations which are bolted down to the floor.
- Drive technology of linear axes: Water-cooled linear motors in the linear axes (X, Y and Z), X-axis carried out as GANTRY-pair of axes. Torque motors in the rotary axes (A and C)
- Direct measuring systems: All linear and round axes are equipped with direct measuring systems.
- Weight compensation Z-axis: Two high dynamic pneumatic cylinder support the drive of the Z-axis.
- Direct measuring systems:
The linear and rotary axes are equipped with direct measuring systems.
- Safety system of linear axes: The linear axes are equipped with a safety system which slows the axes down and steadies them in case of power loss.
- Guiding of linear axes: The linear axes are equipped with hardened and ground, pretensioned backlash-free roller guide elements.
- Protection of the workpieces against grease or oil: All guidance units as well as counterweight cylinders, which need to be lubricated with grease and oil, have an collecting system so that excess lubricant is controlled collected and the workpieces cannot be soiled.
Large machining area, small footprint
no foundation required
Advantages at a glance.
- NEW - highly efficient for plastics processing
- Large machining area, small installation surface, can be set up without foundations
- Direct drive motors in all axes (linear and torque motors)
- High structural rigidity, highest dynamics and best accuracies
- Easy transport and short commissioning due to compact machine design
- Consistently high precision due to temperature stability of the machine structure
- Travels up to 2,500 x 3,000 x 1,200 mm
- Range of materials: plastics, CFRP/GFRP, modeling block material, aluminum
Compact Gantry Milling Machine
Compact gantry milling machine with large machining area and small footprint.
X-axis: 2,700 mm
Y-axis: 2,000 / 3,000 mm
Z-axis: 1,200 mm
X-axis: 5 - 90,000 mm/min
Y-axis: 5 - 90,000 mm/min
Z-axis: 5 - 80,000 mm/min
Acceleration up to 5 m/sec²
X-axis: 0.020 mm
Y-axis: 0.015 mm
Z-axis: 0.015 mm
X-axis: 0.015 mm
Y-axis: 0.010 mm
Z-axis: 0.010 mm
Rigid compact machine with closed machine bed
Resistant, highly dynamic linear motors in all linear axes (X, Y and Z)
Direct measuring systems in all axes (X, Y, Z, C and A)
Safety systems and brakes in all linear axes (X, Y and Z
Automatic tool changing systems
Minimum quantity spray dosing system
Tool measuring systems
Workpiece measuring systems
Chips and dust disposal systems