Innovative and responsible.
Your tasks are challenging.
SUBSIDIARIES AND PARTNERS
- Independent identification and subsequent rectification of mechanical and electrical faults at the customer's site.
- Repairs, maintenance and, if necessary, conversions on ENDURA machines
- Error analysis and correction of control problems on Siemens, Heidenhain and Fidia machines
- Geometry measurement and alignment of axes and milling heads, using modern measuring equipment
- Carrying out maintenance training
- Supporting and advising end customers on technical issues
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic / electronics technician / mechatronics technician, or comparable qualification.
- Relevant professional experience in machine tool building (mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics), especially in the field of milling machines, as well as in service field service
- Sound knowledge of at least one NC control system
- PC knowledge
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel, also to longer stays in the USA
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of diligence and flexibility
- Competent and customer-friendly appearance, strong contact and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, resilience and commitment
Our offer - your chance:
- Performance-related remuneration
- Versatile and varied activity
- Sustainably operating family business
- Personal development and career prospects in a steadily growing family business
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
New technologies. A wide range of project fields. Most diverse industries. Does that sound exciting? It is exactly waht you get at FOOKE. After all, FOOKE stands for the whole world of engineering - with around 250 employees at our Borken site. In addition to prestigious customers and demanding projects, as an innovative company with a long tradition we offer you the chance to shape your own career path through commitment and good ideas.
Please send your application as a PDF file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post
How to do it right
Recommendations for your application
Your application should have the following contents:
Convince us with your application that you are the right person for us. We look forward to getting to know you.
Short letter of motivation explaining why you are applying to FOOKE. It would be helpful, if you could state your period of notice (for professionals) or your earliest possible starting date as well as your expected salary.
Brief CV with complete contact details and chronologically complete documentation of your education, professional experience, vocational and advanced training, language and IT skills, hobbies/interests and social commitment. A short list of your professional and personal strengths would also be an advantage.
Copies of your job reports (professionals), diplomas (apprenticeship, academic studies, etc.), most recent school reports, as well as copies of relevant vocational and advanced training seminars or, if applicable, internship certificates (young professionals).